|Sakura and One More Sakura|
|Season 1, Episode 25|
|Air date||October 13, 1998|
|Cards Captured||The Mirror|
Sakura's Little Adventure
Sakura and the Wonderful Teacher
Sakura and One More Sakura (さくらともう一人のさくら, Sakura to Mou Hitori no Sakura) is the 25th episode of the first series of Cardcaptor Sakura. The Cardcaptors title for this episode is "Double Take".
Lately people have been blaming Sakura for doing mischievous things throughout the town, but Sakura is innocent. She decides to ask Kero about it, and he teaches her how to use the Clow Cards for fortune telling. It is revealed that the other Sakura knows that she is a Cardcaptor and the other Sakura is somehow related to the Shadow, Watery, and Illusion cards. Trouble begins again when the other Sakura lures Touya into the woods and put him in grave danger. Sakura goes after him, but gets lost in the woods. Now she must find Touya before he gets in more serious trouble. Sakura finds the Mirror card and captures it, but Touya is already injured.
- Yukito: Sakura, you're very good at cleaning.
- Sakura: I don't think so.
- Touya: She's not usually like this. She breaks things all over the place like a monster. You can't tell if she's cleaning or making a mess.
- (Sakura tries to stomp on Touya's foot, but misses and hurts her own)
- Kero: What's up? You look awfully happy, Sakura.
- Sakura: How do I look? Yukito cut my hair for me.
- Kero: You haven't changed one bit!
- Sakura: Yukito really can do everything! He's very athletic, and wonderful...
- Touya: (Calling from downstairs) Sakura, help us down here!
- Sakura: Okay!
- Kero: I just don't understand girls in love.