|Sakura and Double Trouble|
|Season 3, Episode 58|
|Air date||November 30, 1999|
|Cards Transformed|| The Shield|
Sakura, Syaoran, and the Elevator
Sakura, Tomoyo, and the Ball Trap
Sakura and Double Trouble (さくらと二人の大ピンチ, Sakura to Futari no Dai Pinchi) is the 58th episode of Cardcaptor Sakura. The Cardcaptors title for this episode is "Double Trouble".
Eriol casts a spell on Kero and Yue so that they are unable to revert to their original forms, much to Sakura's dismay, since it is understandably difficult to hide their true forms for long. Fortunately, Toya and Fujitaka are out for the day, and Sakura has them help around the house while reminiscing about their time with Clow Reed. During working the house Kero nearly blows their cover when he hands Sakura a stamp when a delivery man arrives carrying a package to her father. Kero was talking to Yue who can't hear him and grows impatient and grabs a bag of flour and attempts to throw it at Yue. But Sakura who was working notices this and stops him sending the flour unto Kero who laughs at this and Sakura use the Bubbles card on Kero to clean up. Eventually, Sakura gets the idea of using the Shield card, which can nullify and protect people from magic, and the two guardians are able to revert to their original forms. Eriol becomes impressed by Sakura's increasing skill, while Kero begins to wonder who besides Clow Reed would have the power to prevent them from transforming.
- Sakura: All right, I'll go ahead and finish the chores first! So, can you help me, Kero?
- Kero: Why me?!
- Sakura: If you help me out, it would go so much faster. Otherwise, my brother might come back.
- Kero: I look like this! I can't really do detail-oriented work with these paws.
- Sakura: I'm trusting you.
- Kero: That means you're making Yue help out as well, right? It's unfair for just ME to work.
- Sakura: (nervous) Okay..! Yue..? P-Please rest here!
- Kero: What was that all about! Why am I always the one that has to help out!? Why am I the one who is always responsible for things?