|Sakura, the Past, and Clow Reed|
|Season 3, Episode 68|
|Air date||March 7, 2000|
|Cards Transformed|| The Snow|
Sakura, Syaoran, and the Tsukimine Shrine
Sakura Meets Clow Reed
Sakura, the Past, and Clow Reed (さくらと過去とクロウ·リード, Sakura to Kako to Kurou Riido) is the 68th episode of Cardcaptor Sakura. The Cardcaptors title for this episode is "Sakura's Return to the Past".
Sakura uses the Return Card and returns to the past so she can speak about the future of the Clow Cards after they have been transformed. Clow Reed explains everything that Sakura wants to know, and tries to answer her questions without giving away too much.
While talking with him, she notices that Clow Reed and Eriol have the same house! As she returns to the present, Eriol is there, finally revealing his true identity as the reincarnation of Clow Reed himself.
- Sakura: White coat with gold stars
- (The cherry tree isn't blooming yet)
- Kero: When is it going to bloom?
- Yue: Soon.
- Kero: When is soon?
- Yue: Soon.
- Clow: (uses the FLOWER card to let the tree bloom)
- Kero: Geez, you didn't have to do that!
- Yue: No! I don't believe you!
- Clow: I will leave this world today.
- Keroberos: That is hardly a joke I can laugh at.
- Clow: Unfortunately, it is no joke.
- Yue: Why!?
- Clow: The end must come for all living creatures.
- Keroberos: But you are the world's most powerful sorcerer. You made us! You made the Clow Cards.
- Clow: Nevertheless. I must make preparations.
- Keroberos: Preparations?
- Clow: Preparations for the one who will care for you after I have left this world.
- Yue: I don't want another master!
- Clow: Then you, Yue, shall be the judge. To decide whether that person is worthy of becoming your master.
- Yue: No one will ever be worthy!!
- Clow: It seems it would no be fair if only Yue decided. Keroberos, you shall choose the next candidate.
- Keroberos: Are you serious?
- Clow: I have put all my strength and soul in creating the two of you and the Clow Cards. I want you to be happy under the care of new master. That is my last wish.
- Sakura: But what if I can't do it? I'll never be a strong magician like you.
- Clow: Of course not. You are you, and I am me. That is how it must be.