|Sakura, the Cards, and a Present|
|Season 3, Episode 61|
|Air date||December 21, 1999|
|Cards Transformed|| The Mist|
Sakura and Her Precious Friend
Sakura and the Mysterious Fortune
Sakura, the Cards, and a Present (さくらとカードとプレゼント, Sakura to Kaado to Purezento) is the 61st episode of Cardcaptor Sakura. The Cardcaptors title for this episode is "A Present for the Cards".
Kero is almost positive that Toya knows everything about Sakura's secret, though Sakura dismisses his claims, saying Toya would make fun of her if he did. Toya, meanwhile, is certain that Nakuru is deliberately interrupting him while he tries to tell Yukito the truth about why he is always feeling fatigued. The two make plans to buy a Christmas present for their father, though Sakura senses Clow Reed's presence again. Sakura uses the Mirror card to create her double and cover for her while she fights off a pair of enchanted fence bars with Syaoran, destroying them by using the Mist card to corrode and disintegrate them. However, Toya immediately recognizes the Mirror card, but goes shopping with her anyway. In gratitude to the Mirror card for looking after his little sister, Toya gives her a ribbon for her long hair in her true form. When Sakura returns home, she plays a recording of a hymn she and Eriol played on the piano together earlier to thank all the Clow and Sakura cards for their help. When the Mirror card returns to her card form, however, Sakura notices that she is wearing the ribbon Toya gave her.
Transformed into Sakura Card
* These cards' transformation was not shown, although they were mentioned briefly at the beginning of the episode.
- Toya: Don't worry about it. I won't tell Sakura. Don't get nervous, here. (hands her present) A moment ago, when I was getting the wallet I got this. It's a Christmas present, although it's a little early.
- Mirror Card: This is... for me?
- Toya: You have long hair right?
- Mirror Card: Thank you so much!
- Toya: On the contrary, you are always taking care of Sakura. Thank you for that...
- Sakura: I would like for you to listen to this.
- Mirror Card: Huh?
- Sakura: I'm eternally grateful to you, since you are always getting me out of trouble. I want you to listen to this song so you'll understand how happy I'm am that we are good friends.
- Mirror Card: Actually, we are grateful to you since you are trying your hardest to change our magic powers, and we want you to know that we care about you a lot. If anything happens, don't hesitate to ask for our help. We'll make our best to keep moving on together.